25 Haziran 2009 Perşembe

Do we still live in the shadow of our ex's or not?

For some of us, the answer is quite simple, no&yes, the ones trying to make longer answers is trying to say yes I'm still living in the dark shadow of my ex and couldn't find the enough courage to admit it to myself, shame on you people get over them.....

Self observation time, did I leave them in my past or still carying them to my present and future? Do I know the answer, maybe...

Fact, I don't like to talk about them, though I do have a bad habit that (sometimes!) I dig my sweethearts past, shame on me....

And what do I get by digging the past;a big bunch of nothing... And this big bunch of nothing bounce back as sadness, grief and some stupid ideas. Then I look for an explanation but for whom, to my concious....

So far I learned a lesson, a big one, so I'm telling you everyone stop digging the past try to enjoy the present and the future.....


When I'm coming to work this morning, the song on the radio was " All I really want is money in my pocket, cash in my hand..." I couldn't catch the rest of it....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder