19 Ocak 2010 Salı

They say.....

"Yes, I love you very much, as I never loved another man, and that is precisely why I am leaving, because if I stayed, the dream would became reality, the desire to possess, to want your life to be mine...in short, all the things transform love into slavery" Paulo Coelho- Eleven Minutes

"There is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe...The soul of the world is nourished by people's happiness." Paulo Coelho- The Alchemist

"If I am really a part of your dream, you will come back one day." Paulo Coelho- Fatima, The Alchemist

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." Audrey Hepburn

Paulo Coelho ile ilk tanışmam belki birçoğunuzun ayıplayacağı bir durum zorunluluktan oldu, üniversitede bir dersimiz vardı Precise Writing diye, bu ders için bir kitabın hem türkçe çevirisini hemde ingilizcesini okumamız gerekiyordu, kitapçıya girdim ve hem ince hemde anlaşılan bir kitap aramaya başladım. Kiminin türkçesi yoktu, kimi kalındı, en nihayetinde "The Devil and Miss Prym, Şeytan ve Genç Kadın" kitabını aldım, okurken gerçekten hafiften bir korku bir gerilim yaşadığımı söylemeliyim, ondan sonrası geldi zaten. Şimdi "Portobello Cadısı"nı okuyorum..ve ben bu yazarı çok seviyorum.

Audrey Hepburn ise bir ayrı...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder